We know you are interested in franchising with
Bacon Brothers Food Group, so see below to get an idea of what to expect when opening your restaurant
The following is a list of general guidelines. If you are qualified, we'll take the next step in ensuring that you become a potential candidate for franchising with us. We always look forward to growing and we want you to be a part of it!
For further franchise questions and inquiries, please contact:
Mike Porter: 864-371-6461, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristian Poole, CFE: 864-412-5188, email@example.com
PRE-QUALIFICATION: WHAT YOU DO
- Submit an inquiry here
- Select your geographical areas of interest.
- Sign and return FDD.
- Complete prospective licensee application.
PRE-QUALIFICATION: WHAT WE DO
- Verify availability of area of interest.
- Review application.
- Conduct and review credit and background report.
- Issue Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
INTERVIEWS: WHAT YOU DO
- Visit Bacon Bros. Public House and complete store visit report.
- Formulate your questions about the franchise opportunity.
- Prepare to make a commitment to move forward.
INTERVIEWS: WHAT WE DO
- Furnish and review store visit reports.
- Schedule meeting in Greenville, SC with our franchising team to discuss the franchise opportunity, our expectations and answer your questions.
- Final evaluation of your application.
JOINING THE Brand: WHAT YOU DO
- Submit area of consideration letter requesting development area within 60 days after meeting in Greenville, SC.
- Work with your attorney to form legal entity that will constitute the prospective Bacon Bros. Public House licensee and submit organizational documents to us.
- Schedule closing on new license agreement and remit initial franchise fee.
JOINING THE BRAND: WHAT we DO
- Obtain legal organizational documents and prepare license agreement closing documents.
- Host closing in Greenville.
- Facilitate a meeting with you and your Pre-Opening Consultant.
site selection: WHAT YOU DO
- Work with Bacon Brothers Food Group's selected commercial Realtor to locate potential sites in your development area.
- Negotiate for site and secure executed contract for purchase or leasehold.
- Complete site Selection Application and schedule on-site visit with our team.
- Secure financing. Click here for Guidant Financial Pre-Qualification
- Close on real estate.
SITE SELECTION: WHAT we DO
- Review your site Selection Application.
- Travel to your site/sites to evaluate the location and confirm whether or not it meets our minimum preferred site criteria.
- Issue an exclusive area.
Construction: WHAT YOU DO
- Request bids from general contractors.
- Order plans and coordinate permitting.
- Schedule a pre-construction meeting with your Pre-Opening Consultant and your general contractor.
- Oversee construction of restaurant.
CONSTRUCTION: WHAT we DO
- Review plans with you, your general contractor, and your equipment vendor.
- Periodically visit site during construction process.
Pre-opening: what you do
- Attend required training program.
- Coordinate with approved and designated vendors.
- Hire your team.
- Open for business.
PRE-OPENING: WHAT we DO
- Conduct frequent communication about your progress through your Pre-Opening Consultant.
- Provide initial training to your management team.
- Review and approve your Grand Opening Plan.
- Provide assistance and additional training during first 10 days of operation.
Building your own business: WHAT YOU DO
- Operate your restaurant in accordance with Bacon Brothers Food Group's systems and procedures.
- Provide opportunities to others and be an outstanding member of your community.
- Maintain high standards and never compromise in quality, service, and effort.
BUILDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS: WHAT we DO
- Designate and Operation Consultant to serve you as your primary point of contact with BBFG.
- Facilitate communication among the licensee community.
*This advertisement does not constitute an offer.